Vehicle Signal Specification
The Vehicle Signal Specification (VSS) is an initiative by COVESA to define a syntax and a catalog for vehicle signals.
The source code and releases can be found in the VSS github repository.
Some tools for parsing and converting VSS files can be found in the VSS-tools github repository.
This documentation gives you an overview of VSS:
- Introduction Read this part if you want to know more
about what the specification is all about, what’s in and out and how to quickly
browse through the current status.
- Governance Introduction to VSS governance model and change log.
- Rule Set Get familiar with the rule set behind the
specification, the structure, the format and concepts.
- License Information on the VSS license.
- Ecosystem How to use the specification? Check out the existing tools and standards to transform or make use of VSS.